About Traditional/Flexface Lightboxes
These are standard lightboxes that you see under-awnings and mounted to walls.
The Blueprint Concept’s traditional lightboxes have the following characteristics:
- Accurate placement of the struts to enhance the structural integrity of the box (eliminates the tendency of sagging between dropper tubes);
- The bracing of the struts top & bottom (eliminating twist);
- Staggered struts to minimise shadows when illuminated (either side of fluorescent tubes & therefore less noticeable);
- Finish of the end product (powder coating is durable, economical & of a high standard compared with 2pac-high cost & acrylic-lifespan);
- High adaptability to accept numerous graphic mediums ( prints, vinyl, cut out letters, neon, moulded faces, fabricated faces).
Extrusions are generally 150mm deep.
Flexface ligthboxes are those whereby the vinyl print is stretched at both ends of the lightbox and tightened using a tensioning mechanism. These types of lightboxes are generally used in bigger applications as prints in normal lightboxes tend to sag in the middle when the size of the box is too large. The extrusions on this range from 150mm to 200mm deep.
Our in-house designers can work closely with you and your building to make sure the signs match the look and feel of the property. You can help us by choosing a colour from our Colour Guide.
- Evaluations of Traditional/Flexface Lightboxes:
11 times viewed 209 times listed
| || Light boxes | Illuminated signs | Traditional &...|
Light boxes - 2 main types: Blueprint Concepts offers two main types of light boxes. For more information on these light boxes please choose from the options below:
| ||Illuminated Signs | Lightboxes | Ultra-Slim Light...|
All ultra-slim lightboxes / edge lit lightboxes are custom made to size up to about 5 metres in length and some of ... Traditional & Flexface Light Boxes ...
| ||Illuminated Signage | Traditional Lightboxes | Flexface ...|
Traditional / Flexface Lightboxes: Traditional lightboxes. These are standard lightboxes that you see under-awnings and mounted to walls. The Blueprint Concept's ...
| ||Ultra-Slim Lightboxes / Traditional / Flexface Light …|
Signs360 are the leading specialist in slim and ulta-slim lightboxes and traditional and flexfaced lightboxes, we have examples all over Sydney Melbourne and Brisbane.
| ||Illuminated Signage | Neon&L.E.D | Lightboxes|
Traditional & Flexface Lightboxes Ultra-Slim / Edge-Lit Lightboxes. Blueprint Concepts specialises in all forms of illuminated signage. Should ...