- Yolanta Cupples Vendors AdvocateAs a Fully Licensed Agent and with over 25 years of experience in the industry, Yolanta is a professional and will always give you unbiased, factual information when you are selling your home or inves
- Knowledge is PowerHaving a Vendor Advocate act on your behalf empowers you through the process of selling your home.
- Reducing STRESS and anxiety
- Mark Kenny Vendors AdvocateMark has over 15 years of experience in the residential, industrial and commercial property markets.
- +5 Mal Bartrop Vendor AdvocateMal’s passion for property began growing up in an environment where property development was the family business. Mal brings over 15 years of real estate sales experience to the table.
- Julie DeBondt-Barker Vendors AdvocateAfter enjoying 10 successful years at selling Real Estate, Julie fully understands how to “play the game” when selling your home or property. Julie has a keen understanding and insider knowledge, that
- Joyce McCarthy Vendors AdvocateWith over 16 years of experience in Real Estate, Joyce can claim a wealth of knowledge in all aspects of the industry. With a passion for property and the right skills, Joyce achieves the best results
- Jo-Anne Davies Vendor Advocate, Licensed AgentBeing an experienced Bayside Real Estate Licensed Agent, Jo-Anne is well regarded in the industry. She is passionate about helping people traverse the stressful period of selling their house.
- Alan Barker Managing DirectorAlan has worked for over 20 years in Executive, Senior Management and Consulting roles with both local and global enterprises.
Vendor Advocacy Melbourne. A Vendor Advocate will act on your behalf when you are selling your home, house or property, reducing STRESS and anxiety whilst providing an assurance of getting your BEST possible price. You are empowered in making the RIGHT decisions, you don't have to deal with real estate agents, we're independent and we save you time. And it is Free.
Sounds too good to be true, right? While it does not cost you anything extra, Vendor Advocates do get paid. We are paid by the Real Estate Agents.
- American Express
- Evaluations of Property Home Base:
27 times viewed 358 times listed 0 times contacted